Digital Design License
All of our files include a Commercial License for Small Business Use.
With this license you ARE allowed to:
- Use any files purchased, for both personal and commercial use.
- Use our SVG PNG EPS DXF files as is, or modify them, to create physical products for personal use or for sale.
- Upload our original designs, or your modified versions, to Peculiar People Designs in order to request for quote for our printing services.
With this license you ARE NOT allowed to:
- Make our images or designs available for digital download, resell, share or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
- Alter or edit JPG mockups in any way, other than removing tags or cropping.
- Upload our files, or elements from them, onto any “print-on-demand” web sites other than Peculiar People Designs (that would be considered sharing the file). If you need printing services for our original designs or your modified versions, please submit a request for quote.
NOTE: This is limited to products with no existing trademarks relating to the purchased designs. It’s highly advisable to research your text and design trademarks. For example, if there is a current trademark valid specifically on shirts that say “Good Vibes Only”, it is not recommended to use a “Good Vibes Only” design from Peculiar People Designs on your shirts to sell for profit. In the event of a dispute over your products and the trademark holder, Peculiar People Designs will not be held responsible, as we do not delegate which products the purchaser uses the purchased design on.