Digital Design License
All of our files include a Commercial License for Small Business Use.
With this license you ARE allowed to:
- Use any files purchased on our website for both personal and commercial use.
- You are allowed to use the files as is, or modify them, to create physical products for personal use or for sale.
- You may upload our original designs or your modified versions of our designs to Peculiar People Designs in order to request for quote for our printing services.
With this license you are NOT allowed to:
- make our images available for digital download, resell, share or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
- You may not upload our files, or elements from them, onto any “print-on-demand” web sites other than Peculiar People Designs (that would be considered sharing the file). If you need printing services for our original designs or your modified versions, please submit a request for quote.
NOTE: This is limited to products with no existing trademarks relating to the purchased designs. It’s highly advisable to research your text and design trademarks. For example, if there is a current trademark valid specifically on shirts that say “Good Vibes Only”, it is not recommended to use a “Good Vibes Only” design from Peculiar People Designs on your shirts to sell for profit. In the event of a dispute over your products and the trademark holder, Peculiar People Designs will not be held responsible, as we do not delegate which products the purchaser uses the purchased design on.